As you age, various legal issues can arise, and I can assist you and your loved ones with:
- The need to have important documents in place to name people who can make decisions, such as a health care power of attorney and financial power of attorney.
- Questions and concerns about long term care planning, such as Medicaid (also called Title 19 or MA) and Family Care.
- Concerns about what happens to your assets if you or a loved one needs nursing home care.
- Pursuing a guardianship when a love one needs help making decisions.
- Advocating when someone is trying to pursue a guardianship that is not appropriate.
Financial abuse and exploitation.